Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LHS Alumni Update 8-20-08

Summer is coming to an end and school is just starting for many. I remember those days. It was always good to get back with friends after the summer and basketball season was getting closer.

I know a number of you have paid a subscription fee for the website. I just checked the Alumni account and there is $12.04 in the account. I can’t ask the webmaster to do much for that. If you haven’t subscribed for the year please do so. It is $25 a year and if you want to make a donation that would be appreciated also.

Neva Smith is looking for Dianne Jacobs who she thinks graduated around 1969.

I’ll also post two articles sent to me from alumni. Please read.

Anyone looking for a good fundraiser contact me. Saxdrake@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Sax Drake
Class of 1961

No comments: